News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for a 1953 Series 62 sedan or convert. in VG to Excellent condition.

Started by mark.bialzik, August 31, 2016, 01:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark.bialzik

I'm new to the club.  My wife and I attended the Cadillac-LaSalle event in Waukesha, WI last summer.  We attended a local classic car event in Waukesha a few weeks ago and we were encouraged to join by a member who owns a 1941 sedan.

I learned to drive in a 1955 Cadillac 4 dr. sedan and my father also previously owned a 1954 two dr. hardtop. 

While looking on-line the 1953 model piqued my interest.  I owned a 1955 Buick Special in the early 70's and still miss that car.  I currently own a 1974 Karmann-Ghia convertible the I purchased new (my first new car) and is in excellent+  condition. 

Dan LeBlanc

I've got a Series 62 Sedan parts car for my 53 Fleetwood project and the Fleetwoods seem just so much more well proportioned than the sedan.  The sedan kinda looks smooshed in at the rear.  The 7" longer trunk area just makes the lines flow so much better.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

V63

There is a classic car dealer in Salt Lake City that has a red 53 convertible. I saw it on their website.