News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac 1962 series 75 limousine , rear fin lens for right side , anyone ?

Started by SKW, September 12, 2016, 08:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKW

Helloo .. I have cadillac 1962 series 75 limo.... I need rear tail lens on the fin the right side .. Also the script letter emblem at rear trunk ... Pliss let me know if anyone have or where i can get i want to buy ....
Thx a lot
Email : s4ndy_kw@hotmail.com

Ken Perry

The lens shoud be the ame as a 61 Cadillac. By script,do you mean the Fleetwood letters on the deck lid? I have that for a 62 Fleetwood. Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Dan LeBlanc

As far as I know, the tailfin lens on the 1962 Series 75 and Commercial Chassis was unique to that year and is not the same as a 1961 lens.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Ken Perry

I just happen to have a1962 Cad Limo parts car,,,,So I just went out and took the lens and bezel out of a 61 Cad and tryed to put it in the 62 Limo, they are different. Close but no Cigar ! I always thought they were the same. lern someting new every day,but probably forget 2 or 3 tings every day  :) Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

russ austin

The 61 and 62 standard body car fin lens's are different.  The 61 and 62 CC/75 fin lenses are different from the standard body car.
R.Austin