News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1939 LaSalle out side window trm

Started by Grumpys Hot Rods, February 04, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpys Hot Rods

WTB The outside window trim clips.  I have been looking on the internet and spent way too many hours looking. Need to get back working on a 1939 LaSalle 4 door sedan. And have ordered clips that I will have to return now.

Grumpys Hot Rods

39LaSalleDriver

Are these the style you're looking for? I'm needing quite a few myself and Bob's has these, but I'm not sure if they're the right size or not.  :-\  I haven't yet ordered any for that very reason.
Jon Isaacson

1939 LaSalle 5019

bernie schweiger

39LaSalleDriver

Dredging this out again. I "think" I have found a source for these and many other items.

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

I have ordered a bunch and should have them in a few days. From what the lady on the phone told me, they measure the same as the original ones I have. Looks to me like this is the company that supplies a lot of the vendors out there for these type of items.
Jon Isaacson

1939 LaSalle 5019