News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

78/79 real wire wheels for Seville

Started by Karkrazy, July 21, 2015, 09:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karkrazy

Good used is fine.. Any other parts or literature for this car, also need rear bumper extension rubber..silver??
Likely some of you own my former cars.. I had many, many Cads as well as other luxury makes over the years.
Currently have no collector cars right now, but looking..if you have something give me a try.

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Um, the fender extensions you paint yourself or have done.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Karkrazy

I understand painting to match, I also see the normal year extensions for fenders.. I mean the bumper one for Seville. And if there's a good use done that's silver, why not?
Likely some of you own my former cars.. I had many, many Cads as well as other luxury makes over the years.
Currently have no collector cars right now, but looking..if you have something give me a try.