News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1947 Firewall Wiring Clips Needed…...

Started by Bobby B, July 26, 2015, 09:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby B

Looking for a few of these two different style clips to finish up the firewall in the '47 Series 62 Convertible. If anybody can spare a few, let me know what you need to get for them. Thanks,
                            Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Bill Ingler #7799

Bobby: Will any of these help you?  If so please email me at     inglerfly@cox.net     Bill

Bobby B

Bill,
Thank you again for coming thru. Still looking for one of the large clips if anybody has one.
                                                                                                                 Much Appreciated,
                                                                                                                         Bobby
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Bobby B

I need one more wiring harness clip to finish up my firewall if anyone could help out. It's the larger one on the right. Bill was kind enough to come through with everything I needed except I'm one clip short. Trying to send everything out to the plater at once.
                                                                                                                                              Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                   Bobby                                             

1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

harry s

Bob, I looked through all my cans of fastness and clips and the only thing I found that is close to the one you are looking for measures 1" high on the back side with the hole and is 7/8" wide. It has the same profile for clip as the pictured one.    Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

Bobby B

Harry,
  Hi. Back side is 1-5/8" high, front is 1" high, width is 5/8". Guess is not the same clip. Thank you anyway for trying. Somebody out there must have 1 Clip ………
                                           Bobby
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH