News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1958 Coupe Deville resto started

Started by mj2638, September 19, 2014, 12:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mj2638

Well I just started on it last week and I've already got it running beautifully! I've got all the front end parts but am missing a front drivers side fender. If anyone knows where I can get one in decent shape I'd greatly appreciate it! Also could someone with a 58 please help me out and take some detailed pictures of the fender wells inside and out? Mine are disassembled in about 20 pieces and I've got no clue how they go back together! Thanks  :D

cadparts58

I have a set of 58 fenders that I am bringing to Hershey next month. They are Arizona fenders and have been in dry storage in Buffalo NY for the past 25 years. I don't know where you are located, but if you are going to Hershey I will have them there. I also have another fender that does need work ( rusted out at the bottom). If I can help let me know. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

mj2638

Yeah I'll head up there. I've never been and have always wanted to go. I'll be in the Model T Haven booth my dad sets up every year.

cadparts58

Mike,
I also have the complete inner fenders from Arizona for the 58. We will be in the Red Field RWB 27-28 Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

cadparts58

Mike,
Too bad you can't make it to Hershey. I'm located in Buffalo NY. The fenders are $275 each and the inner fenders are $150 per complete one side. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

mj2638

Quote from: cadparts58 on September 23, 2014, 07:00:39 AM
Mike,
Too bad you can't make it to Hershey. I'm located in Buffalo NY. The fenders are $275 each and the inner fenders are $150 per complete one side. Thanx Frank

For $275 I'll head to Hershey! I only need the drivers side though. I'm trying to have it on the road by Halloween so I can turn it into the Munster mobile for the week. What dates will you be at Hershey?

cadparts58

Mike,
We get there Tuesday the 7th to set up and will breakdown to leave late Friday. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

mj2638

Ok I'll try to make it by mid day Friday. Thanks, Matt

cadparts58

Matt,
  They may be sold by then. If you want to buy them now, I can hold it for you, but you haven't seen the fender, it may not be what you want. Let me know Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

mj2638

cadparts58

Matt,
  I will send pictures tomorrow. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721