News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1991 Allante $500 Parts only

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, February 23, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/d/cadilac-alante/6502660790.html

No $$$ interest. It's too nice and shiny not to post. Black with soft top. Heck, just wash it, and park it in your driveway to impress the neighbors. Let your kids play "Car driver." It's cheaper than an I-phone.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

BJM

Being a 1991, that's too bad.  They had worked out some bugs by the.  It's amazing when these flagship cars are offered at scrap price.  Yes, they are more techy and difficult to restore, but as we know, there is help out there, and they are not huge cars.  They can be restored! 

Unfortunately for me, this car is 1500? miles away and so that means whatever the price add at least $1500 to the price (even as I found out on the Houston Allante) 

But I would take it. I went and looked at a giveaway Allante last year close to me that actually had small trees growing in the carpet, and it was an 87, so I walked away from that one, still could have been restored.