News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1963 Cadillac Parts on E-bay...Front Bumper ends,NOS,Good Stuff!!

Started by W.Smith CLC#10344, August 12, 2010, 10:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W.Smith CLC#10344

Hello all, I will be posting in the next few weeks a whole bunch of 1963-64 Cadillac parts on E-bay. All choice stuff as I have collected over the last 22 years for a 1963 convertible project which I have abandoned..I have decided to sell all!!!  [2 kids in college]  do I need to say more?...  Great NOS stuff,old nors suspension [the good american made stuff],New 63 conv.white leather bucket seat interior, western sheetmetal , chrome,and 4 63-64 Caddy parts cars rusting in peace,ect.....these are some really choice parts I have collected over the years.Hershey vendor for 15 years..CCW 36-38....free delivery on the big stuff to Hershey. Check out my e-bay auctions or send me an e-mail...e-bay username... 'tomanyndns'  e-mail...  acarcollectoremail addresses not permitted  Thanks, Bill

W.Smith

Just put up for auction last night....63 Fin chrome...looks NOS,61-64 Delco NOS rear shocks,Will be adding more stuff daily for a couple weeks!...check it out....username 'tomanyndns' on e-bay...Also,I can look up part#'s [Free]..for anyone that needs them looked up. I have parts books spanning late 50's to 1988...Thanks, Bill

markbob

Dan LeBlanc

Mark

This post is 7 years old and the original poster is no longer a member of the forum, plus all his stuff was posted on eBay as mentioned in the discussion. 

I think you may already know the answer . . .
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car