News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac/La Salle Promotional Photo Kits 1922-1940

Started by jbbriggs, March 26, 2016, 10:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbbriggs

Hello all.  I have a collection of promotional photos and a few campaigns for Cadillac and La Salle.  Here's the history:  these were all owned by my great-grandfather, who opened one of the first Cadillac dealerships in Central New York in 1917.  My family ran the business until 1987.

I'm going through a bunch of my father's things and a found a box of photos, mostly from the dealership.  But also among the images are promotional still and materials from Cadillac/La Salle.  They range from NM to good.  There are also a couple of promotional packs of pics, one dealing with the Type 61 release in '22 and the other from 1925.  I have included some pics within.

Let me know what you think.  jbriggs585email addresses not permitted

William Aprile

jbbriggs

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hi John. I would be interested in Photos of a 1937 LaSalle or Cadillac... Let me know what you have... Thanks John C. Lehman... CLC # 26365....

Carl Fielding

John , I would be interested in any V63 (1924 - 1925) , and model 314 (1926 - 1927). P.M. Or phone 408-621-8261.  Thank you , Carl

yachtflame

I'm in for '30, '31  stuff.
Wayne Elsworth
340-998-5199
Yachtflame@yahoo.com
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075