News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1949 PARTS

Started by MB49Caddy, February 02, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MB49Caddy

I will put a list together this weekend. But have a few Sombrero's and wiper blades etc.  Also have both front glass pieces and some other stuff.

Let me know if you are interested. Would prefer to get it all out in one batch after we agree on price, but will split up if you guys really need something.

Thanks, and will get another one at some point. Just wasn't the right time to keep this one right now. I will miss her. Sold the car and until I get another, I am going to clean house.

MB
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

Ken Perry

When you say,both front glass pieces are you talking about the two windshield halfs? If s I am interested in the windshields,left and rigt ifte are reasonable. Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Joe V

Please send the list of everything and price.  Thanks.

MB49Caddy

Ken, I do have both pieces of the split glass. Give me a call - I sent you a PM with my #
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

MB49Caddy

Ken,
PM me a phone # and we will work out some prices that work for you.
VR
Matt

Chasmann

Any starter/solenoid.Thanks Charlie M.
1949 SERIES62 4DR SEDAN                                      1936 SERIES 60 4DR TOURING SEDAN

Joe V

If your are selling by the piece, I'm looking for any of the following: vacuum antenna, fender scripts, sombreros, door sills, windshield, hydro pump, trim, door inspection plates (2 door), rear fenders, stone guards.  Thanks.

Jay Friedman

Could I please have a copy of the list sent to my email address: jaysfriedman@yahoo.com
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

MB49Caddy

Quote from: Jay Friedman on February 08, 2017, 08:25:29 AM
Could I please have a copy of the list sent to my email address: jaysfriedman@yahoo.com

Jay,
Just call me at 703-403-8600
Regards,
Matt