News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1949 Sedanette Parts

Started by Wickcad, February 24, 2017, 06:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickcad

I have a number of parts left from a new build. Includes a complete chassis and drive-train (less than 500 miles after rebuild of both with receipts), excellent front and rear seats (power front), complete front bumper and grille assembly, all stainless stone guards,vacuum antenna, rebuilt hydro pump, power window mechanisms, Goddess and other chrome, original radio, clock, 2 dash grilles an extra hood and much more. 
I would like to sell all to one person rather than shipping to many but am open to offers. I will gladly send pictures to serious buyer. Parts are located in Wichita, Kansas. Thanks.
Bruce

35-709

Some here might be more interested if they knew where in the country you are located.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Wickcad

Thanks for the advice. I did modify the post to show the location of Wichita, Kansas.

Chasmann

Vacuum antenna Charlie M.You can call if you wish 516 987-3354
1949 SERIES62 4DR SEDAN                                      1936 SERIES 60 4DR TOURING SEDAN

35-709

"Wickcad" has not been on these forums for over a year.  You might try sending him a PM.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2