News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

FREE '66 CAD. EX MARY KAY BEAUTIFUL WHEN HIT. SAVE IT ON LONG ISLAND NOW

Started by Carl Fielding, March 31, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Fielding

As per subject , Craig informs me that this is a free car. If it were near me I would get it , and I have not even had any '60s Cads in about 20 years ! GO GET IT ! Craig tells me none of you guys has called yet. Please save this resource in West Hempstead.  Craig's phone : 516-485-1935 . It is either one of us CLC guys , or the junkyard tomorrow.  -  Carl

Ken Perry

Wish it was on my side of the Country,I would get it  :( Seems like someone could make some easy money parting it out ! 66 Cadillacs are very popular,specialy with the Custom crowd,not to mention good cars !!! Hope someone steps up. Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Carl Fielding

Hi Cadillac Ken. I just got off the phone with Craig. He had a friend haul it about 2 hours North of NYC. It will be available for parts. Reported to have been an 80- something thousand mile car in VGC when nit in rear when parked. Pushed into the car in front. Has a black 2 door interior , but sat out for about 10 years after accident. If someone is near the area needing parts , call Craig. You all know how protective we feel towards a parts laden carcass !   Cadillac Carl

Chuck Swanson

Too late to call, but I sent an email.  I said I can probably grab.  Probably next week...I am 3 hours away.  Thanks!
CLC Lifetime
AACA Lifetime
Like 65-66 Club: www.facebook.com/6566Cadillac
66 DeVille Convertible-CLC Sr Wreath, (AACA 1st Jr 2021, Senior 2022, 1st GN 2022 Sr GN 2023), Audrain Concours '22 3rd in Class.
66 Sedan DeVille hdtp
66 Calais pillar sedan
66 Series 75 9-pass limo
65 Eldorado (vert w/bucket seats)
65 Fleetwood
07 DTS w/ Performance pkg.
67 Chevy II Nova (AACA Sr GN 2018)
69 Dodge Coronet R/T

Carl Fielding

HI Chuck , play a little phone tag with Craig. I spoke with him , and gather that the '66 coupe just sat in a friend's yard for about 10 years after being hit. He doesn't know how well the interior has stood up over the time. I asked him to try to get an evaluation of the seats , door panels , instrument panel , and steering wheel. It was just hauled to his friend Marks' place 2 hours North of NYC. It must be a bit hard these days to find parts for '60s Cads. Probably worthwhile to check it out if you will be quite near. When I had these cars , they were pretty close to new. You just walked up to the parts counter in the Cadillac store. Some of the old mechanics still there had worked on OHV 16s !  - Carl

Soulless007

I could use a parts car.... probably been snagged by now though I'd imagine
Ron H
'67 Coupe Deville
'56 Series 62

Jeffrey Burland

Soulless007,
Not too much is the same bodywise for your '67. Frame and engine components are basically the same. Engine has some differences. I have a LOT of '66 parts. You can email me Jeff@WillingtonCadillac.com or call 860.805.1575 Maybe I have what you need. I ship worldwide since 1978
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/