News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 eldorado trunk "V"

Started by Eldovette, April 05, 2017, 12:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldovette

Hi guys,
i am currently in the phase for collecting the last missing pieces to complete the restoration of 1957 Eldorado Biarritz. And the only thing which is missing is a good original trunk"v" in gold. I do not want that aftermarket repro junk i only accept an original. In fact i do have two, but both are so terrible bent, i could not use one of them. Either one of you can give me a hint where to find a good used one, or could tell me where i can have rebuilt mine. But please keep in mind that i am from overseas and shipping to a company in the US for rebuilding would be necessary and expensive. Any info would be helpful. Thanks, Ludwig
Ludwig Medel
clc#27427
1957 Eldorado Biarritz
1958 Eldorado Biarritz
1958 Brougham
1961 Eldorado Biarritz
1958 Buick Caballero Estate Wagon
1964 Corvette

David Greenburg

King of Trim in Southern California could restore it, and they do very good work based on my experience. For about the price of repro hood "V" for my '60, they restored my original, including repairing broken mounting pins.  Yes, you would pay shipping, but it's not like you are shipping a dash pad or bumper.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special