News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

57 Brougham front fender emblems

Started by jonnyb, August 09, 2019, 07:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnyb

Hi! Does anyone know where to get front fender emblems to 57 Brougham. Can be repro also.  :o

Roger Zimmermann

Someone in the Netherlands is reproducing them. He did that with my help; I could see the final product, no difference compared to my original parts.
I'm not at home now, I don't have his name in memory.
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

jonnyb

Thanks Roger, hope you can find the name and adress when you are back  :)

Roger Zimmermann

The man's name is Edwin Otten; he is living in the Netherlands and Switzerland. You may reach him at edwinotten@netplus.ch He can write in English, no problem.
Good luck!
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

jonnyb

jonnyb

Hi Roger, could you please check if the e mail adress was correct? I did get it in return. Is there any other information about him? maybe i could find him on facebook or ther places?
Thanks, Jonny

Roger Zimmermann

Yesterday, I used the same email address telling him that you are looking for that emblem. The mail did not come back, but I got no answer yet. Don't forget that August is usually vacation time.
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

jonnyb