News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 Cadillac Drum Brakes front and back

Started by Alex-57, November 15, 2017, 04:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-57

1957 Cadillac Brakes

Hi All,
    My Cadillac is more of a resurrection rather than restoration and I now have disk brakes on all four corners of the car. I kept the original brakes shoes, drums, hoses, e-brake cables, and wheel cylinders in case someone wanted these.I also have a generator that is locked up. If no one wants them in the next few weeks they are going in the trash as I just don't have the space to hold them. Please let me know what you'd like and make an offer. Thanks! 

Alex

Bill Balkie 24172

Hello Alex ,
      I am interested in the front drums . as long as they are close to the 12.000 mark and have not been machined over .025 . What i really need is the left drum . However i will buy both if they are good . Left drum left handed threads right drum right handed threads . My e mail address is wlb29@comcast.net  my phone number is 856 885 0075

Thanks,
       Bill
Bill Balkie
1970 Coupe DeVille
2009 CTS

Alex-57