News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1927 Cadillac LaSalle Convertible Coupe (North Hollywood CA)

Started by NorthHollywood1927, January 22, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthHollywood1927

I have an old family photo of a 1927 Cadillac LaSalle purchased brand new in North Hollywood in 1927.  I'm wondering if this car still exists? Could somebody tell me if there is a way to track down this car?

License plate was 855-839.

Glen

Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Tom Boehm

Hello, Do you know the VIN number? The chances of locating that car now are very slim but without the VIN number it is next to impossible unless there was some unique custom feature to the car. Without the VIN there is no way of telling if a 1927 Lasalle in 2018 is the same one you are looking for. Do you even know the original color?  If you know the VIN you could advertise on web forums and magazines in hopes that the present owner recognizes it. That is if it still exists.

NorthHollywood1927

Thank you for your advice! There is no record of a vin number as far as I know, but if it turns up in a family member's records, I''ll be sure to add it to this forum. At this point, we only have a few family photos of the car. Thank you Glen for creating a better image of the photo.