News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

2019 CT6

Started by T J Lankes, January 22, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich S

Thanks for posting. Although it is called a "facelift," it appears as though it is all "details." The front horizontal component to the headlamps may be nice, making it look wider and lower, but my preference for the rear tail lamps would be to follow Cadillac's traditional "vertical design." It would also be especially nice if some new exterior paint colors are offered. The present formula has not been popular, so these changes are most welcome.
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

J. Skelly

It still has a pathetically small trunk opening like most cars have today.  It would be nice if it had a hatchback opening.
Jim Skelly, CLC #15958
1968 Eldorado
1977 Eldorado Biarritz
1971 Eldorado (RIP)

Bill Young

The best looking audi ever

BJM

Quote from: Bill Young on January 22, 2018, 10:55:30 PM
The best looking audi ever

Thanks, now I have to clean the stout off of my desk. 

It's a nice design, even if it borrows from the Germans from the A Pillar back. Why the heck don't manufacturers just build the darn show car!  Make it Federal compliant then let it go!  Not sure I like the Chrysler like strafes on the hood. 

cadillacmike68

Quote from: J. Skelly on January 22, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
It still has a pathetically small trunk opening like most cars have today.  It would be nice if it had a hatchback opening.

Or a real trunk!  :P
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

e.mason

Quote from: J. Skelly on January 22, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

Thus the popularity of Crossovers, SUV's, and Pickups.  These vehicles are very handy when making a trip to the discount stores and you pick up your 55 gallon drum of mustard and 100 rolls of toilet paper.
Eric Mason

cadillacmike68

They don't have grey Pupon in 55 gal size and i limit my TP bundles to a 24 pak.   :P

But I get what you are saying. What have we come to??
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike