News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1931 Unrestored Cadillac 355A for sale (California)

Started by Todd, February 19, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

Hi,  I have a 1931 355A 4 door sedan (Cadillac) which I would like to sell.  The car is 90+ % complete with chrome wire wheels painted properly to protect them from further rust and deterioration. I bought the car from the second owner and it has been sitting in an enclosed storage container for the last 25 years.   It is beautiful car, V8 and has most everything including 2 spare wheels.  This would be a fun project for a dedicated professional restorer.  I am willing to let the car go  for a good price to the right buyer who is interested in doing the restoration.  Or with a little work just get the car back running and drive it as unrestored.  The car came with a variety of trophy's for best unrestored car, which the widow of the second owner gave to me.  I would include these large trophies with the car.   You can reach me via email @ twaldman@redshift.com or mobile 831-320-4007

William Aprile

Dragonslayer65