News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Rear Air Con vents don't blow any air. Why?

Started by hawaiicad1839, February 13, 2012, 12:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiicad1839

My 71 Fleetwood Limos rear a/c vents don't work. They did in March 2011 when the system was serviced and a few times after when I would drive her, but now that I am selling her and have a buyer the rear air con conveniently stopped working. Could it be vacuum lines controlling vent doors, fuses dedicated to the rear, what? Anyone know anything about this? I would be very thankful!
The buyer is in Santa Rosa California. I'm trying to make sure I have as much as possible working when she ships.
I hope someone can help me. The buyer would like the car on the ship this week heading for Oakland.
Aloha, Scott Bolter...
Scott M. Bolter
1971 Fleetwood Limo Series 75
CLC#26579

hawaiicad1839

1971 cad, Fleetwood limo 75...
One thing I learned today is the tech pulled a vacuum line located in the trunk and the rear air con started working in the rear compartment. When he replaced the vac line, the air con stopped blowing.
Scott M. Bolter
1971 Fleetwood Limo Series 75
CLC#26579