News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1954/ 1955 fleetwood fender skirts ? still lookin for answer 9/30/15

Started by lettercarrierc2, September 29, 2015, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lettercarrierc2

hello  (NEW MEMBER) ; i aquired a small lot of cadillac fender skirts , not a caddy guy , but a picker ( reseller), please search on ebay # 231545781894, these were tagged by former owner , 1954/55 4 dr cadillac , a buyer is asking me if these will fit his 1955 fleetwood, can any of you caddy people help ? , thanks  g spoden  ...mn

P W Allen CLC# 20193

Gary,

According to the Master Parts Book, the Model 62 and the 60 Special skirts are different. The differences could be length, different trim or both. I'm not sure of the 54/55 cars, but I can tell you the 53 cars used two different lengths and trim. The coupes, convertibles and the 60 specials used the same longer skirt, but the 60 special had different trim. See if you can get a measurement from your buyer and match it up to your parts.
Paul
53 Coupe
Twin Turbine