News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1940 CADILLAC 60 Special for sale Also Misc '37 65 Series parts.

Started by tcom2027, March 11, 2012, 11:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcom2027

Car is in good shape, runs well no driveability issues. Body paint and chrome very good. Very good tour car. I purchased it from the the original owners' grandson about six years ago. I have a large number of photographs which I can email. Car is located in Northern Ca aprox 300 miles north of San Francisco. I know of a reliable shipper who can deliver the car anywhere on the West Coast. $12000.00 Bank to bank transfer.

I also have a number of '37 65 series parts for sale. Carb w/ thermo element, which came off a running car but he idle circuit plugs up and will need overhaul. $125. plus shipping. Set of hubcaps which will need replating and new emblems. Email me for photos. $200.00 THese are not being reproduced and an are correct for the 70 Series. Hood side vents, 2 sets both need replating. One set speed lines good. Other a couple are broken off. $50 & $25 plus shipping. Grille $100 needs relpating. Shipping will  be high on this part. Thanks TOny C