News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Any source for air bags? 59 Biarritz

Started by chpcampb, May 23, 2015, 10:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chpcampb

I've got two 59 Biarritz I'm restoring. I've got a source for rear bags but can't locate any fronts. Anyone know of any out there?

chpcampb

Circling back on this... Can't find front bags anywhere. Anyone know of a source that has a few they might be willing to sell?

David King (kz78hy)

I sent a message to Facebook friend who was selling some front domes with bellows in them.  Expect a message from "Rob"

David
David King
CLC 22014  (life)
1958 Eldorado Brougham 615
1959 Eldorado Brougham 56- sold
1960 Eldorado Brougham 83- sold
1998 Deville d'Elegance
1955 Eldorado #277
1964 Studebaker Commander
2012 Volt
CLCMRC benefactor 197

Director and Founder, Eldorado Brougham Chapter
Past President, Motor City Region

Rare Parts brand suspension parts Retailer via Keep'em Running Automotive

lowrider

These came out of a 59 Eldorado Seville. They were changed out and replaced with a newer air ride set up. They worked normally as far as I know but over time one would bleed down when the car sat for long periods of time. I can ask the previous owner how long they held air. I also have air ride valves and other stuff.. My 60 Seville runs the factory air ride and the front bags lose air over a period of a month, probably need to be resealed is all. (403) 689-7515. Robert.
R Shaw

lowridercaddy@msn.com

chpcampb

Quote from: David King  (kz78hy) on June 13, 2015, 05:58:23 PM
I sent a message to Facebook friend who was selling some front domes with bellows in them.  Expect a message from "Rob"

David

Haven't heard anything yet. Thanks for reaching out, though!

lowrider

From who? Me? My reply and number is above.. I'm sure you texted and I replied.
R Shaw

lowridercaddy@msn.com

lowrider

I actually had a few people message me. Try again if you like. Still available..
R Shaw

lowridercaddy@msn.com