News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Wanted 1960 Eureka Hearse Parts

Started by Nicholas Y, April 12, 2010, 11:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas Y

Looking for any '59-'64 Eureka Hearse parts, or any ideas of when the last time you saw one sitting somewhere!  The help will be appreciated!

Nick
N. Yassan
CLC #22272

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Saw an add for some hearse stuff on the San Francisco Craigslist. Seems that they had gutted out the inside of an early 60's Cadillac Hearse.
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Larry Reeves

Send me an email at FIREDRAYKE at YAHOO dot COM

I may have some resources for you.

Jeffrey Burland

Hi Nick, I know we talked about a '64 I'd bought awhile back. There was a big dump truck in front the car and the owner's grandson plowed a path around the truck since it didn't move. This was last fall and as we were about to move it, it snowed. The owner said I could come back in the spring, no worries. Well, I called my hauler as soon as the weather broke and called the owner. He said it's not there anymore.... Where did you move it? He said they scrapped all the metal on the property 3 weeks before... No call, no notice, no nothing. He said he thought I abandoned the car. It must be hell getting old! :'(
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

Nicholas Y

Wow thats terrible news, there were soo many good usable parts that many people need, stuff you cant just replicate without a high cost, and it wouldnt even be the same. 
If you hear of anything else, I would of course be interested, I still need plenty of things!

Nick
N. Yassan
CLC #22272