News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Eldo Gucci?

Started by Rod Dahlgren #19496, January 21, 2010, 08:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Need a set of wire wheel caps for an 1980 Eldorado Gucci Edition. Any help out there?  I am told these are 15".. Is that correct?????
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

76eldo

I have some excellent 1980 Eldo wire caps I can sell you.

Email me at 76eldo@comcast.net

Thanks,

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Davidinhartford

You can use a set of regular wire wheel covers.   The Gucci ones just had a unique Gucci emblem instead of the Cadillac crest.    I doubt you'll ever find a spare emblem anywhere.    Are yours missing?  or are you trying to fnd ones in better shape?   Just swap the emblems onto a nicer set if thats the case.

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Originals were stolen.. The car is a low mile correct excellent car... Replacement caps should be correct and extremely nice or NOS. I have one member that says he can help.. He will be sending me photos soon.
Thanks!
Rod 19496

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Still looking for correct Gucci caps. Must be NOS or look like new. I do not want the standard Eldorado wire caps. Any help??