News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1960 biarritz bucket seat full resto

Started by jonas.eliasson, December 31, 2010, 07:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonas.eliasson

Totaly frame off resto on sienna rose, siennarese bucket SO order interior only 112 eldo 60 with bucket everything overrestored for this car everything new only NOS parts, everything sand blasted every edge grinded etc all welds grinded done nicer here shassis epoxy primed almost redy for sanding primer,dash done here with nos speedo parts fuel guage temp guage nos cruice bezel nos clock nos headlight switsh and soon nos ignition switsh,lock it goes on like this on whole car, lot more photos on stuff that is redy if somebodey is interested in this project

MANY THANKS JONAS ELIASSON
jonas eliasson

jonas.eliasson

MORE PHOTOS!!! jonas eliasson
jonas eliasson

jonas.eliasson

body was wery good  today its sand blasted epoxy primed all oround here some photos before!!  jonas eliasson
jonas eliasson

jonas.eliasson

This is how every part beeing done!! sand blastad all edges grinded then epoxy primer then sanding filler many houers of sanding before paint to bee perfect better than factory Maby crazy but nice jonas eliasson
jonas eliasson

jonas.eliasson

Seat frames interior trim done the same way over restored to better than new!! jonas eliasson
jonas eliasson

jonas.eliasson

Everything to put on the car will bee NOS ONLY here comlete antenna,turnindicators
want the same feeling as MR harris had when he valked in to the cadillac dealer in sanfransisco in november 59 and bought the car the car stayed in the family to the resto started by mee jonas eliasson
jonas eliasson

Barry Norman

Thanks for sharing ! What a lovely car this will be !
Barry Norman

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Jonas,

Boy, are you having some fun with your car.   It will be truly beautiful when you are finished.

Thanks for posting the pictures,

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

jonas eliasson

jonas eliasson

rwchatham CLC 21892

Jonas, I have a 60 Eldo Biarittz . heather car with white bucket seats that I am restoring. love the color but I have to say that you with the sienna rose color have the car of my dreams. if you have any more photos you would like to share you can email me at rwchathamemail addresses not permitted. Thanks and Happy New Year.
R. Waligora

jonas.eliasson

jonas eliasson

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Hi Jonas,

When I visited you a few months ago and you showed me the car, I was AMAZED at the detail of every part! This car will be the best restoration ever done to a Cadillac. The photos dont show the features such as removal of burrs and blemishes of every baking plate! Parts of your car that will never be seen are finished in very high quality detail.
NICE!

I know that when the car is completed it will be the absolute best in the world!
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

jonas.eliasson

MA
Quote from: Rod Dahlgren #19496 on January 02, 2011, 12:44:44 PM
Hi Jonas,

When I visited you a few months ago and you showed me the car, I was AMAZED at the detail of every part! This car will be the best restoration ever done to a Cadillac. The photos dont show the features such as removal of burrs and blemishes of every baking plate! Parts of your car that will never be seen are finished in very high quality detail.
NICE!

I know that when the car is completed it will be the absolute best in the world!
[/quo THANKS ROD
Was our plesure to have you visit here!!! ;D ;D ;D
JONAS ELIASSON
jonas eliasson

gouldsom

Hey Jonas
How bout an update , and a heap more photos of the car ?
regards Richard New Zealand