News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1938 Cadillac Lasalle Value???????

Started by NicoMega, August 11, 2011, 11:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicoMega

Hello I am not sure it this is the right section of the forum to post this, but I am curious as to the value of a 1938 Lasalle I found here in NM. When I reviewed the title the only information I could find regarding the model or series was Lasalle. NADA nor Kelly Blue Book have a specified listing for a Lasalle Cadillac so I have no grounds for a starting point. The car is a four door car and is, from what I can see "mostly complete. All trim, glass, chrome has been removed for what looks like the reason that someone was beginning to prep the car for paint. All guages are out of the dash and I am not sure if they are in the car as I was told that everything was inside the car. As we all know that means is has a pile of misc./random parts inside of the vehicle that were removed by a non-professional restores and stacked on top of each other inside the car any way possible. From what I could depict the car has seats, heal-lamp buckets, side glass,exterior trim pieces tail lights, steering wheel. I do not see bumpers, grille, hood side-panels, running boards. The car does have an engine(which I was told was rebuilt...  :-X), a transmission(both engine and tranny are mounted in the car), radiator, frame looks to be re-painted, front end looks to be rebuilt and painted, drive line is present, rear end is present, all suspension components appear to be present. All doors/fenders/hood/trunk lid are present and in tact. Sheet metal on car is in extremely good shape with only noticeable rust through found in trunk pan below where the trunk lid closes against the body. Other than that it is a very rust free car! I would appreciate any feed back on the value of this car or anything I should look onto or where to look again thanks again for the help!

Nico