News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB 1941 Cadillac convertible coupe

Started by JDShively, February 21, 2012, 02:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDShively

I am looking for a restorable 1941 Cadillac Series 62 coupe.  I am willing to consider anything from a deteriorated fifty-year-old restoration to a basketcase.  Prefer Hydramatic car. No show cars please.  Leads are appreciated. Please contact me via the CLC  Discussion Board or by e-mail at Cad19651941@yahoo.com.

Jeffrey Shively
CLC 12423

C.R. Patton II

Hello Jeff

Glad to hear that you are seeking a prewar classic. There were a few available at last years Hershey show.

If I may make a few suggestions. Place an add in the Classic Car Club of America publication and the Self-Starter with your specific request. If you are unable to quench your thirst by October I would make two signs, place one on your back and the other on your chest. Then strut around EVERY aisle at Hershey so your wish can become reality.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.