News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB: Original photos of '37 LaSalles

Started by 1937 LaSalle coupe, October 12, 2013, 08:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello everyone. I would like to buy original photos of '37 LaSalles. Any view, front back or side or inside. Even photos of car or dealership lots that have '37 LaSalles. Let me know what you have... Thanks... John C. Lehman... CLC # 26365...

C.R. Patton II

Hello John

I'm sure you will assemble some beautiful pictures.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

wrench

By original photos, I guess you mean shots taken back in the day...Not sure what you are looking for, but there is a '37 sedan (37 i think, as I am not sure about my ID) a couple of miles from my house, parked along the side of the road. Just sitting there. no for sale sign or anything. It is under an open awning, but right next to the road...These are what i took a couple of weeks ago...
1951 Series 62 Sedan
1969 Eldorado
1970 Eldorado (Triple Black w/power roof)
1958 Apache 3/4 ton 4x4
2005 F250
2014 FLHP
2014 SRX

C.R. Patton II

Hello Jim

Great neighborhood thanks for sharing.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.