News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB: '37 LaSalle radio head.

Started by 1937 LaSalle coupe, October 10, 2014, 08:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello everyone. I want to buy a '37 LaSalle or Cadillac radio head. Want one in good shape. Don't need the cables. Knobs would be great to have also. Thanks ... John Lehman... CLC# 26365...

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

Hi John ... I have a head that is complete less knobs . Some of the wiring at the head is somewhat frayed and looks like it  should be replaced. The on/off switch sounds like it is working well; and the dial face and its graphics appear to be excellent . Dial lamp, socket and housing are intact . Dial gears are in good shape , but are in need of adjustment and lubrication.   The two foot long multi wire cable appears to be complete, however the four prong connector at the outboard end looks to be a little on the squashed side , but might be repairable. Other than requiring a thorough cleaning and some wire replacement I believe  everything that should be there ...is there , and does not appear to be abused other than what I have described that is mostly due to old age . Price - $65. plus $7.50 shipping . bb

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Bruce. I'll take the radio head. I remember you are in Michigan, but don't know the street address. Let me know the address and will get check in the mail. Thanks... John Lehman... CLC# 26365... 

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Bruce. I remembered the CLC directory to get your address. Checked is in the mail. Thanks... John Lehman... CLC # 26365...

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

John... Shipped USPS this afternoon. The postman is probably skipping to music all the way there ? bb

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Bruce. I need 1 radio escutcheon knob for a '37 LaSalle original radio head. If you would send me a photo and a price for one... Please post on line because I changed my email address. Thanks .... John C. Lehman... CLC # 26365...