News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

January 2015 North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club Newsletter

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, January 01, 2015, 06:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

Happy New Year 2015 from the editorial staff here at the North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club.  It’s going to be a good year.

December had some better weather in our area than was experience last year.  This really helped make our Toys For Tots annual event a huge success.  This is just one way that allows us as a club to give back to our community in response to the support it affords us.  On page one and two of the January issue are some of the Cadillac and LaSalle cars that brought gifts and treasures to the event, and some of the club members who participated.  You sure can get a lot of toys in the trunk of a Cadillac.

Page 4 has two very important messages:  the first is some of the planning going into the year’s activities.  Lots of things to do that makes you want to shine ‘er up and head on out with your favorite Caddy. And, and, and, a gentle reminder that dues are due, so if you forget, pay up at the Christmas Party Sunday â€" so easy to do.

Page 5 is my page this month, first a request from our members to brag about their cars,, and second to tell you about a hot one coming.

Page 6 has a reminder from our president to wear period clothing to the Christmas Party Sunday.  This should be fun.  Like, my Eldorado was purchased by a private eye in Oregon when it was new.  I have lots of options.
And the rest of the issue with regular stuff.  I hope you enjoy the issue.  See ya’all at the annual NTXCLC Christmas Party at the Doubletree Hotel, 8220 Esters Blvd at Highway 114, Irving, Texas, 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The weather will be cold, but clear, so drive in with your classic Cadillac ride.
B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG