News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

New Zealand CLC says hello! October 2015 FINZ Magazine. Two noms for President!

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, September 29, 2015, 05:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)

Hi everyone and welcome to another FINZ.

Not only are we counting down to the 2015 Cadillac Nationals and AGM to be held in Wanganui (without the ‘h’) this year but for the first time (I can remember) we have a vote on our hands folks! The President’s position is up for grabs and two financial members are seeking the title. Read all about it here!

A reminder that your annual club subs are now over-due if you have not paid. Just $45 will get you through another year.

We feature Bob Walkers mint ’85 Caddy, a lovely machine, read about Chuck Berry and the second and final installment of the confed. flag!

And as usual lots from ‘here and abroad’ and there’s lots to read about our upcoming Cadillac Nationals and AGM.

I will be cruising down with the Bay of Plenty members so hopefully I will see you there?

Hope you are starting to enjoy ‘daylight saving?’ Keep safe and until next month…

Yours sincerely

Ron Melville, Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award â€" 2013 and the Maurice Hendry Award - 2015
& Editor of FINZ (‘Fins’) - Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)
Delivered the ‘eco-friendly way’ to your nominated email address
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118,
New Zealand.  Ph +64-7-557-8090 www.cadillacclubofnz.org
Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz

Winner 2011, 2012 & 2014 - Regional Sub-compact Club Magazine Category,
Old Cars Golden Quill Awards

We formed our NZ club in 1973 and celebrated our 40th Anniversary
in 2013 making us a long established NZ club and part of the World-wide
Cadillac La Salle Club of the USA (itself formed in 1958)