News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

FINZ Magazine of CLC NZ - March 2016 Issue

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, February 27, 2016, 05:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)

Hi everyone and welcome to another FINZ.

Well sadness clouds our March issue this month with the very sudden passing of long-time Bay of Plenty member, Gavin Antony. Please send any condolences C/- finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted

First details of the 2016 Cadillac Nationals and AGM to be held in Whangarei have been released; grab your diaries now and start saving for the journey ‘up North!’ It’s promoted as being ‘The Sweet Meet!’

There’s a terrific read on the ‘Raindrop Eldo’- ever heard of it? After reading the story you will ascertain Cadillac was once more an innovator!

Lot’s news form ‘Home and Abroad’ this month â€" thank you so much, please keep it coming

Well that’s about all, hey you Kiwi’s keep enjoying our super-hot summer (greenest ever where I live) and next month we will all know the outcome of the NZ flag Referendum â€" I will publish the winner!

Best regards,

Yours sincerely

Ron Melville, Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award â€" 2013 and the Maurice Hendry Award - 2015
& Editor of FINZ (‘Fins’) - Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)
Delivered the ‘eco-friendly way’ to your nominated email address
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118,
New Zealand.  Ph +64-7-557-8090 www.cadillacclubofnz.org
Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz

Winner 2011, 2012 & 2014 - Regional Sub-compact Club Magazine Category,
Old Cars Golden Quill Awards

We formed our NZ club in 1973 and celebrated our 40th Anniversary
in 2013 making us a long established NZ club and part of the World-wide
Cadillac La Salle Club of the USA (itself formed in 1958)