News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1949 Cadillac Data Book Decent Shape $350

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, October 26, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

This is in better shape and $90 less than the one listed on eBay at present. I didn't take more pictures as the binding is fragile. Also, the dividing clear plastic is wavy. So I didn't want to damage anything. Pictures are still sharp and clear. There is an oil spot on the cover and some flaking on the back cover. Stamped with Jack Tallman's dealer address on some pages. Jack was famous for his restoration of a 1930 V-16 roadster. He also "found" one of the first low mileage 1941s. It was (I believe) a two tone blue 6219 and in great shape. Oh, how I would have loved to have had that. Jack was also one of the first members of the CLC. I think he was the Technical Director.

This rare item will be carefully wrapped and shipped at no charge to any of the 48 contiguous states. By purchasing this gem, you will also be supporting our Museum as this is a duplicate item from our collection of artifacts. Thank you for your interest. Presented to the Forum only at this time, to give CLC members first chance to obtain this book.

Price is $350. (Don't forget that Christmas is coming. Mention this to your wife or sig/other.)
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville