News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

January 2018 North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club Newsletter

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, December 25, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

:)  From Under the Shade Tree of The North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club

In January issue of the Standard Of The World newsletter:

Page 1 and 2  The club enjoyed celebrating the Toys For Tots event at Frank Kent Cadillac in west Fyt. Worth, TX. A big THANK YOU to everyone that brought gifts.

Page 3. Leake Auction’s Dallas Collector Car Show and Auction February 23 & 24th in Oklahoma City.  Not too far from Dallas and is expected to be a big show

Page 4 & 5. Here is your final Christmas Party Registration, so, quickly get this sent in to Cecil and Jo Thompson so we know how many are coming and you are ready to party. You till have time to get it the mail if you act on Tuesday.  Or email Cecil and Jo at joandcecil@aol.com

Page 6 The Activities Director’s Calendar.  Moe events to come for 2018.

Page 7. Seasons Greetings from NTXCLC

Page 8. A 2001 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, Crimson Pearl exterior over Black interior.  This fully optioned car is the same set up and color of the car Cadillac used in the 2001 sales brochure.

Page 9. Dues Notice and some new classified ads. Dues not paid by Dec 31 will not be on the newsletter mailing lists until paid.

Page 10. Sunshine Report and Membership Report.  Do push or crowd, we have room for many new members.

Page 11.  More of our advertisers-Hagerty Classic Car Insurance; our popular North Texas Region logo club items; and Digital 3 Printing (they print our newsletter).  Also, our officers and directors; and Board Meeting Notice Calendar

Page 12. Our Calendar for your fridge.

Happy Trails.

One  more note: In order to improve our newsletter I need articles and pictures of your Cadillacs and LaSalle cars, and also adventures you have had with the club. Write it up and send it to me.  I will help with some editing, but it’s your effort and by line.  One month or every month.  Send me your articles and pictures.  Thanks.

(If you lose your copy of this news letter, its on our web site WWW.CLCNTX.com
or at the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Newsletter Forum http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=147722.0

Bill "Lifer" Levy
North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club
Newsletter Editor

B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG