News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Congratulations to Cody's Classic Cars

Started by Greg Powers, December 30, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Powers

Just received my Old Cars Weekly and was happy to see a picture of my good friend Lauren and her husband, Jonathan, in their new business. I know it was a loss to the Las Vegas region when Lauren moved to the cold "tundra" of  Wisconsin but it looks like the move is working out well for her.  The Cody family appears to be doing well in their business and what a joy to work in a business that is your passion. I wish them great success and happiness and I know the club does as well. - Greg
G.L. Powers>1954 Series 62 Sedan/1958 Fleetwood 60 Special-sold/1963 Series 62 Convertible-sold/1970 Fleetwood Brougham-sold/1994 Fleetwood Brougham/1971 Sedan Deville-sold/2000 Deville-sold/2001 DTS-sold/1976 Eldorado Convertible-sold/1983 Coupe Deville-sold/1990 Allante-sold/1990 and 1991 Brougham deElegance-sold/1992 Brougham-sold/Always looking!

Davidrubin