Author Topic: Tree Deuces & More  (Read 280 times)

Offline Carl Fielding

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #10797
  • Name: Carl Fielding
Tree Deuces & More
« on: February 07, 2018, 09:29:06 PM »
https://www.ebay.com/sch/carbking/m...._sop=12&_rdc=1

UH , WELL LOOKA HYEAR ! I COPIED THIS VERBATIM 5 TIMES AND IT JUST DONT WORK !  So go ahead to AACA forums under parts for sale. Carbking has NOS & rebuilt tripower, & dual 4s & components to make 'em fly. Please post direct link if you can.  - CC
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:38:28 PM by Carl Fielding »

Offline 35-709

• The most valuable antique is an old friend.
    • CLC Member
      CLC Member #4719
  • Name: G. Newcombe
Re: Tree Deuces & More
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 09:44:58 AM »
https://www.ebay.com/sch/carbking/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Try this, should work since I copied and pasted it.

Edit --- by golly, it does!   ;D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 09:46:48 AM by 35-709 »
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod

Offline Carl Fielding

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #10797
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 03:04:11 PM »
 Thank you ! I need to learn some new tricks ! Can't "copy and paste". I use a mini iPad , so it should be within my limited abilities.   - Carl

Offline The Tassie Devil(le)

• Administrator
    • CLC Member
      CLC Member #18992
  • Name: Bruce Reynolds
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 04:34:53 PM »
Still doesn't work for me.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Offline Carl Fielding

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #10797
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 04:27:53 AM »
Hey there 'Devil' , I got right through to eBay by using Geoff's C&P. But actually , it would be far better to go to Jon's (Carbking) , AACA posting. He has much more intake stuff than I can see floating on the "Bay". He invites direct communication for streamlined sales of his inventory. Jon , for those of you who aren't familiar with his encyclopedic knowledge and generosity with dissemination of same , is someone you should meet on   forums.aaca.org   Maybe Geoff or someone else who is equally gifted with complicated perplexing (at least to retarded me) , tasks can C&P a direct link to the much more useful AACA posting also. The title of his posting under Parts For Sale is : New old stock and reman tripower carbs on eBay.   - CC
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:41:58 AM by Carl Fielding »

Offline James Landi

• 2007 XLR
    • CLC Member
      CLC Member #21920
  • Name: James Landi
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 06:52:16 AM »
Lord Fielding--- who would have guessed that these old carbs floating on the "BAY" would be worth those "contemporary"  prices.   Perhaps they could be retro-fitted to some of our new- car direct electronic injection models that are burning up intake valves by the thousands.   Happy day to you sir,     James Landi (the headmOnster)

Offline Carl Fielding

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #10797
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
Hi James ,
Thank you very much for the kind wishes. It means more than you can imagine to me these days. Somehow , in the dusk of life , it seems I am leaving a very different country than the one I was born into. I am not familiar with the intake valve issue. Please enlighten. By the way , I sure wish I had been as wise as you and bought an XLR rather than my beautiful M-B SL 600. I don't get to drive it for long after getting it back from M-B service. I had been warned. How quickly time is flying. Spring will be upon us soon , and I hope to finally be able to drive the '27 Cad back from 'Vegas. Perhaps you too will take an adventurous road trip in the roadster. Safe travels my friend !  - His Lordship

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12