News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for Mechanic in Houston Texas for 1963 Coupe Deville

Started by 63 Coupe Deville, January 02, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

63 Coupe Deville

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and sure as hell glad to be here. I recently purchase one of my dream cars and need some recommendations on a mechanic/shop and body shop that knows the 1963 Coupe Deville electrical and more of course in Houston. If you have anyone I can contact I would greatly appreciate it. Until then I will be picking your experienced brains. Thanks for your time and efforts.

chrisntam

Welcome to the club and, you passed the new member test!  You posted pic of your '63.  Very nice!

As to your question, it would be best to connect with other Houston area club members to find a mechanic.  I'm in Dallas, so no help from here.

Here's a link to the Chapters in your area (south texas and gulf coast region). 

http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/page/regions_chapters

There is also a specific group that just does '63s & 64s.  Here's a link to their recent newsletter.

http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=148010.0

You know, we are having the National Meet in San Marcus first of June this year, hope to see you there!  Relatively speaking, it's in the neighborhood.  Past years it's been in Washington DC, Wisconsin, New York & Vegas.  So this one is close!

Suggest you join both the National club and the local group as well, that is the best way to connect to like minded others!

Welcome!
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

kkkaiser

chrisntam

1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

arch62

Just came back from your frozen City.
I visited a shop while I was there from Chicago and found this shop was very friendly and had a few caddy's inside.
Classic Cars of Houston
6336 Alder Dr. Houston.