News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Request for photos for CLC Facebook ad campaign

Started by J.C., January 02, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.C.

Hello, fellow Cadillac & LaSalle Club members,

Happy New Year!  My name is John Houlsby and I am the chairman of the CLC’s Membership & Public Relations Committee. 

I am writing to you today to make a request of you.  In order to help attract new members to the CLC, I’m preparing a series of advertisements that will appear on Facebook.  As part of these ads, I would like to feature photos of our members at last year’s GN, at last year’s Fall Festival, and at local events organized and hosted by our regions, chapters, and international affiliates.  My request is that you send me a few of the best photos you have of CLC members enjoying these events. 

I am hoping to receive images within these parameters:

(1) Photos of our members SMILING and having FUN at these events, or if not smiling, then working on a car or engaged in an important CLC group task.

(2) Photos that are of high quality - that is, completely clear and without blurriness.

(3) Photos in which all subjects are named and, if cars are pictured, in which the correct year, model, and owner name are provided.

(4) Photos with people as their subjects or people with cars or awards.

(5) Of particular interest are photos of regional shows or shows attended by CLC groups, especially pictures of CLCers winning or granting awards at such events.

(7) Thanksgiving and/or Christmas and/or Hanukkah and/or New Year’s and/or other themed CLC parties or gatherings.

(8) Typical monthly or recurring events held by CLC regions or chapters.

I can’t promise that all photos I receive will be used in the ad campaign.  If you send photos, I will try to respond but if I am deluged with great pictures, then please don’t be offended if I don’t get back to you immediately.  Also, please don’t be offended if I digitally edit the photos for maximum appeal.  You can eMail me photos at j.c.houlsby@icloud.com.  Thanks!

My hope is to increase the CLC’s membership by letting Cadillac and LaSalle enthusiasts know all the good reasons there are to join our club.  If people see that they could have a lot of fun at local CLC events, meet friends and make new ones, socialize with like-minded people, show their cars and see other ones, learn about Cadillacs and LaSalles, share and obtain valuable information about these cars, work toward winning awards, be around award-winning cars, and share the pride they feel in these marques, then maybe they’ll want to join us and make our club even stronger!

Sincerely,

John Houlsby
President, South Florida Region
Chairman, Membership & Public Relations Committee
Delray Beach, FL, USA
2023 Genesis G80 Electrified
2023 Volvo V60 Recharge

Jim Miller

I became a member in March 2017 when I purchased my 1941 model 6219. Came to the Fall Festival where the car received a first place and I was able to meet and spend time with member Bob Messinger who was the prior, long term, owner of my car. I follow the forum regularly and look forward to 2018 CLC events.
Jim Miller
Jim Miller

1941 6219
1949 6237X
1970 CDV
2021 XT6
Past:
1991 SDV
1999 DeElegence
2006 DTS
2013 XTS
2016 SRX

J.C.

Thanks, Jim!  Is it you on the right or left?

To all other CLCers: please feel free to post images on this thread if you don't want to eMail me.  Please post the highest resolution photos you can.  Thanks! 
2023 Volvo V60 Recharge

Jim Miller

Jim Miller

1941 6219
1949 6237X
1970 CDV
2021 XT6
Past:
1991 SDV
1999 DeElegence
2006 DTS
2013 XTS
2016 SRX

druby

(1) Director of Potomac Region Director Vince Taliano receiving the 2017 Leland Memorial Award.
(2) Loading up and headed to the 2017 Grand National in McLean Va.
(3) 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz in showroom owned by Dan Ruby.
(4) 1953 Cadillac Coupe deVille  owned by Dan Ruby.
(5) 1952 Cadillac deVille Convertible owned by Dan Ruby.
(6) 1953 & 1958 Cadillac's resting in garage owned by Dan Ruby.
1949 Cadillac 4DR Sedan
1952 Cadillac Convertible
1953 Cadillac Coupe deVille
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood

J.C.

2023 Volvo V60 Recharge