News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1980 Cadillac Eldorado $750 plus the new plastic.

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, January 07, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

https://semo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1980-eldorado-classic/6449291355.html

No $$$ interest. Sounds as this guy's wife is "selling because of illness." She's sick of looking at it. Not only is it flu season, but now and then you find one that creeps up behind you and suddenly, you've got another car.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Bobby B

No Pics....Maybe a Scam. >:(
                            Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I hit on SE MO. If the guy didn't get hits at the higher price, he may have been too PO'd to post pictures. Or too lazy, whatever. You don't know it's a scam until you call the guy and see how the land lies. Like I said, I have no interest in this car at all, but it's a desirable year/model. If you're interested, call the guy and ask for pictures and some details. (I sold my '81 Eldo with a straight body for $100 because someone was hauling out a car from the kid next door. My wife had the same illness.)

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville