Author Topic: '79 Fleetwood 39,000 miles at Mecum/Kissimmee Jan. 14th  (Read 137 times)

Offline J.C.

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #18146
  • Name: John Houlsby
'79 Fleetwood 39,000 miles at Mecum/Kissimmee Jan. 14th
« on: January 10, 2018, 01:47:37 PM »
Hi, fellow CLCers,

I've listed my 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham sedan WITH NO RESERVE at the Mecum auction in Kissimmee, Florida.  My car will go on the block on Sunday, January 14th.  The Lot Number is U276 and the Auction Code is FL18.

The car is in very good condition and has 39,487 original miles on it.  A new battery and a new alternator have been installed.  I serviced the the car intending to bring it back to its original condition.  The car's cruise control, power seats, power windows, horn, and turn signals all function properly.  The air conditioning system blows cold air.  The fabric top and body are in excellent condition.  The headliner is very clean.   

The car is not flawless.  The front floor mats are not included; the audio system does not function properly; there are a few tiny rust spots (about 1/16" wide) underneath the rubber on the front fender; there is a stain or scuff mark on the passenger-side front seat; there are a few marks on the fabric inside the passenger-side rear compartment sail panel; the fabric in has cracked and peeled in one spot on the driver's-side door and in one spot on the passenger's-side door; and there are stains in the front seat area carpeting.   

I have titled, kept, garaged, and maintained the car in Palm Beach County, Florida.  If you're interested, please check it out!  Here's a link to my listing on Mecum's website:   https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0118-321968/1979-cadillac-fleetwood-brougham/.  I believe you can bid online or via telephone.  I'm attaching pictures of my car.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:54:15 PM by J.C. »

Offline Cape Cod Fleetwood

• Name: Laurie Kraynick
Re: '79 Fleetwood 39,000 miles at Mecum/Kissimmee Jan. 14th
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 11:56:53 PM »
Good luck! I watch every minute of Mecum when I can, addicted!

Laurie
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all