News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Good body and paint shop in Hampton Roads Virginia area

Started by Rico, January 16, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Hello,

I recently purchased a 64 Deville that need some minor body work and paint. Does anyone know of any good body and paint shops in the Hampton Roads or Richmond, Va area?

Thanks

jaxops

1. Ed's Rods and Recks (off Sewells Point Rd in Norfolk): he re-assembled and painted my '56 Cadillac, and has done 7-8 other classic Cadillacs for customers and himself.  757-362-8398 or 757-226-7500.

2. "President" Reagan Balisican, Smart VA Auto (1st Colonial near NAS Oceana) is an outstanding painter of cars.  I have seen his work and it is excellent: 757-679-1927.

Tell them Mark M sent you!
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA

Rico

Thanks. I will give them a call when I return to Va.

Caddyjack

Take it to DRS Automotive FantomWorks in Norfolk! Maybe you'll get your '64 on the "FantomWorks" TV show on Velocity.  ;D
Jack Larson
Philadelphia, PA

hsc11

Ed Murmillo at Ed's Rods and Recks in Norfolk.  He knows Classic Cadillacs hands-down -- I know: I've entrusted my '56 Fleetwood to him!