News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

GM Heritage Ctr - Cadillac Archives

Started by Archie Calise, January 25, 2005, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Calise

I love this club. The people in this club are a great bunch.  As much as I hate to say this, I just have to.  The service that is provided at the GM Heritage Center - Cadillac Archives is the worst.  I have other collector cars and have received "packets" from Oldsmobile that are wonderfully complete, professionally done, and sent in a timely manner.  After many calls, and even a certified letter, I have received one unreadable photocopy of one document on my car, with a hand written, scratched out, note explaining some, but not all of the codes contained therein.  No cover letter on Cadillac stationary that would serve to "authenticate" the limited information that was provided.  Nothing for me, or a prospective future owner to "document" my vehicle.  Im through trying.  Ive called, written, and pleaded for a modicum of courtesy and Ive received nothing but a cursory, sloppy, incomplete response.  Its a shame  that the "Standard of the World" would not aquit itself better.  

It is with this that I am asking the club membership for help.  Does anyone have documentation that would help me "decode" my 1951 convertible coupe?  If so, I would very much appreciate an email or call at acalise@cox.net, or 860-368-9854.  
Thanks,
Archie Calise
clc# 17647