News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

F/S: Eddie Edmunds aluminum heads/manifold for '37-'48 flathead.

Started by R-body_mopar, August 30, 2007, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R-body_mopar

I have a nice pair of Eddie Edmunds custom aluminum heads and a 2 2bbl manifold for '37-'48 346 flathead Cadillac/LaSalle. They have been cleaned and bead blasted, and the heads have been surfaced and cc'd. The intake manifold is for the Stromberg 97 carbs, which are not included; neither is any carb linkage.

These are perfect for your "hot rod" project.....I no longer have a use for them, or any other of my Cadillac parts, as my two 1941 Cadillacs are no longer with me.

If anyone has a use for them, drop me an email with a reasonable offer.

Richard Weis

former CLC member #339
Richard Weis

Former longtime CLC member #339

Stampie

If I were you I would throw those up on ebay.  You will most likely be surprised at how much they go for.

Stampie
If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis

Peter H. Luft clc#19778

How much money for all the goodies you have For Sale...............Its tough to do buying and selling both, Please advise price...............Thank you, peter

peter H. Luft clc#19778

Please advise what is your reasonable price for all the goods, thank you, peter

david dwelly

Quote from: R-body_mopar on August 30, 2007, 01:25:10 PM
I have a nice pair of Eddie Edmunds custom aluminum heads and a 2 2bbl manifold for '37-'48 346 flathead Cadillac/LaSalle. They have been cleaned and bead blasted, and the heads have been surfaced and cc'd. The intake manifold is for the Stromberg 97 carbs, which are not included; neither is any carb linkage.

These are perfect for your "hot rod" project.....I no longer have a use for them, or any other of my Cadillac parts, as my two 1941 Cadillacs are no longer with me.

Richard Weis

former CLC member #339

David Dwelly

Quote from: david dwelly on September 24, 2007, 05:06:57 PM
Quote from: R-body_mopar on August 30, 2007, 01:25:10 PM

Richard Weis

former CLC member #339

david

HI  Richard I,am very interested in your heads and manifold please call me at 508-243-0643

R-body_mopar

Here are some pictures that I promised to all who may be interested:
Richard Weis

R-body_mopar

Sorry about such big pics, but I couldn'y figure out how to shrink them! ??? :-[
Richard Weis

brian faull clc#25881

I am very interested, please call me as soon as you can. Thanks, Brian 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

R-body_mopar

Richard Weis

david

Quote from: R-body_mopar on February 23, 2008, 01:19:18 PM
Hi Richard,   could you please give me a call I would like to make offer on your parts! Dave Dwelly 508-243-0643

jimi

Quote from: david on February 25, 2008, 04:10:15 PM
Quote from: R-body_mopar on February 23, 2008, 01:19:18 PM
Hi Richard,   could you please give me a call I would like to make offer on your parts! Dave Dwelly 508-243-0643
Let me throw my name in the ring as well . 614-579-1800 . Got cash and FedEx # let me know if still for sale . Thanks

Peter H. Luft CLC#19778

In an effort to get a response concerning the goodies mentioned.................WOULD YOU CONSIDER $1200.00 FOR THE LOT ? ..................................Inquirimg minds would like to know, Please advise, peter

Joe G

WOW!!! Over a THOUSAND curious people have looked at this post!   Did anybody ever make the connection and BUY anything????

Just Curious on the outcome......

jimi

I must say , with over 1000 looks and so many replies and no response from the purported seller , it seems like a pretty good hoax  >:D . Not too funny though  ???

Tom Hall 7485

We're putting a hold on this thread until Mr. Weis lets us know by e-mail whether the parts are still for sale.  This ad started over seven months ago.  Several reports from our visitors that he is not responding to them are a concern and suggest the parts have been sold.   
Tom Hall, CLC Member 7485, Lifetime member since the mid-1990s.