News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1930-31 Cadillac paint chips

Started by Piotr, October 19, 2014, 03:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piotr

Hello ! I'm looking for a brochure with a 1930-31 Cadillac paint chips. Thanks  Piotr
Piotr Radomski
CLC #28629

Piotr

Still looking for a correct colour (blue one) for my 1930 LaSalle Coupe. Any help ?   :)   Piotr
Piotr Radomski
CLC #28629

55 cadi

Hello,

In case you have not looked yet, eBay has listings of original paint chip pages listed.

This is where I got mine at. My year I believe had a couple different paint manufactures like DuPont and another I am forgetting.

I looked up your year and did not see one listed, but check it out, and maybe send a question to a couple people selling them and ask them if they have your year, they sometimes have it but not listed yet.

Hope this helps

Jason
1955 Cadillac sedan series 62
1966 mustang convertible w/pony PAC, now in Sweden
2005 Cadillac deville

Piotr

Piotr Radomski
CLC #28629

Wayne Womble 12210

I don't think there were chip books in 31.

Warren Rauch #4286

The only paint chips I have found for these years were made for Acme .They were single color on a approx 2"x4" piece of cardboard.The AACA library may have a complete set you could look at photograph. They do have a file on 1930-31 ,that was made by  EW Velander that has a lot of information on paint colors for these years Cadillacs.
   The paint books I have for pre1935 ,both use an index system and pages of chips.Some makes(Oakland,Nash) back to 1926?,but Cadillac only 1932 (I have a 31). Warren