News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Heritage of Ownership medallion

Started by gross707, November 16, 2014, 02:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gross707

I am in the fortunate position of requiring an heritage of ownership medallion for my new '92 Brougham.  I need no. XII.  Does anyone have such a badge for sale?
Thanks,
Gerald
Gerald Ross

49caddyman

Gerald:  I think I have a brand-new one of these in the original box.  I'll check today. Joe Cutler

49caddyman

Gerald:  I just found the one I have, but it appears to be a modern version, an irregular oval shape, chrome & tannish/grey, in a 3" x 3" black velvet presentation box.  It doesn't have any numeral on it.  I think you're looking for the older round style that was gold in color.  Sorry...I tried.  Joe Cutler

GBrown #8092

The numbers on both styles are changeable.  Dealers that carried the newer medallions can still get them.   There is also an insert that just has a wreath and crest, if you don't want a number.

Glenn

Richard Sills - CLC #936

And, if you have owned more than a certain number of Cadillacs (I think it's 40), the insert says "MASTER" in place of a roman numeral.

gross707

Well, I'm not up to 40 yet, just 12.  And apparently so was someone else as I found one on EBay and bid on it.  For a week it sat at $40 or so and then at the end it went up and up and up...to ~$70.  I thought I'd play it safe and bid $100 max and then, in the very last few seconds before the bid ended my competitor got a bid in for $102 so I lost it.  Therefore I'm still on the lookout...
Gerald
Gerald Ross