Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thank you all for your input! I can agree with everything said in this discussion.
I think I will honor the cars history and keep the original color.
For Sale / Re: 1981 Cadillac SDV $3,000
« Last post by Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621 on Today at 11:35:47 AM »
If driveline has been maintained and in good nick, I'd probably prefer the original diesel setup to a conversion.
Thank you for your help. I ordered that Manuel ,but it havenít received it yet. Iím at the Palm Springs auction and there is a very nice original coupe de ville and that helped to. Thanks again. Ron
I believe that Dan  Whalen still reproduces these items. You have to send him your handles   I inserted his escutcheon plastic pieces myself.  My door handles (5267) were clear plastic inserts.  I don't see why they couldn't be made in ivory.  He is in Ohio.  His phone number is 513-734-4040.  He does not have an email as far as I know.
Technical / Authenticity / Re: Timing light
« Last post by las39 on Today at 10:11:18 AM »
Want To Buy / Re: 1942 Cadillac parts wanted
« Last post by Barry M Wheeler #2189 on Today at 09:57:44 AM »
Believe it or not, the fender trim and stone guards on your car are much better than most of the 1942s around. Treat them carefully and find a craftsman that can repair what you've got including the stone guards. Other 1942 owners will chime in soon I'm sure with suggestions. Nice car and welcome.
For Sale / Re: 1981 Cadillac SDV $3,000
« Last post by V63 on Today at 09:34:18 AM »
Maybe they hope they can get the money before the buyer notices all the smoke and noise? :o

Or itís gas conversion?
For Sale / Re: 1970 Cadillac convertible $15,000 in NW Indiana
« Last post by Bobby B on Today at 08:42:21 AM »
It may be that Craigslist makes it difficult to post "lots" of pictures. I saw only one or two that had what I thought was "enough" pictures. If you're interested, give him a text or a call.

Barry,
 I think you can do like 20 or more pictures now. Years ago I remember it being four. It's changed in the past few years.
                                                                                                                                Bobby
General Discussion / Re: Nolan Cadillac...
« Last post by WTL on Today at 08:37:00 AM »
It would be a good location for a car museum...they already have a successful one on the interstate near Tallahassee, lots of families travel down that way too....
General Discussion / Re: Nolan Cadillac...
« Last post by Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621 on Today at 08:25:15 AM »
Thanks for sharing.

I would be nice if the Cadillac mosaic could be salvaged and re-purposed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10