News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

fender skirts from the 50's?

Started by bullet bob, December 20, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullet bob

I've got a pair of fender skirts I bought when my '53 CDV was not in my presence. Thought he looked like they would fit. No joy. I'm guessing they are for a 4 door, but I don't know. They measure 37" long and 6 3/4" high dead center. They are in very good original shape, they just don't fit mine. 'Lil body work, paint to match and you're going to be happy with them.  Not for a 100 pointer car, but darn nice. $200 firm + shipping. Thanks. Bob PS first 2 pisc are of 1 skirt, next 2 are of 2nd skirt.
Honda Goldwing 1800  "I don't need no stinkin' map, I've still got gas"

bullet bob

bullet bob

Ken Perry

Maybe you could post a picture in General Discussion section and see if someone here can identify the correct year. I don't think they are 53,they look newer to me,like maybe 54-55-56? If you can find out for sure what year they are,it would be easyer to sell. Ken Perry 
Cadillac Ken

Dan LeBlanc

They do look like the shorter 53 series 62 sedan version. They were much shorter than those used on the coupes and Fleetwoods.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

bullet bob

Bob Kielar

Just measured my 55 Fleetwood fender skirts and they are 4 3/4 in the center and about 49” long.

Keep Cruzin,

Bob Kielar
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood