News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

want cherry '64 420

Started by john k, January 30, 2015, 10:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john k

10K mikles ago Adams in Cal "rebuilt" my engine. I put up with the leaky seals and even the blowby until it got so bad the smell permeated the entire car. The last straw was a loose wrist pin that is banging so bad the car can't be driven. Oh ,and I just looked at the invoice more closely. They bored out .040 over!!!   I need an ebgine that has never been re-bored or one that is a recent rebuild  - with a solid warranty.  If such an animal exists, please email me with particulars and location as I do not frequent this or other boards on a regular basis. TIA. john k   jjkiv@lightspeed.net
John Koresko CLC #28481

russ austin

I have a good 64 429 block, or a 64 429 long block.  They both need to be rebuilt. If your looking for a warranty, I would suggest finding a local supplier, or have a block cleaned, inspected, and rebuilt.  Here is the reason why. If I sell you a running engine, and ship it to you, you would have to ship the engine back to me so I could work on it.  Very costly for you.

I can do any option you want, so please email me at ;  russ85747@hotmail.com
R.Austin