News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

39 Lasalle Coupe Progress

Started by Artistic Precision, May 11, 2014, 11:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artistic Precision

Hey guys. Just wanted to stop by with a quick update on the 39. Did a quickie satin black rattle can job to cover all the yellow primer on the front end and tail lights, as well as the grey rear fender. It's looking halfway decent now that it's kind of almost one color haha. I've been taking her to a few local car shows to get her seen by people before I pull her apart for sand blasting and sheet metal work. This will be a full traditional custom build. No street rod bling. Slammed, on the biggest white walls I can fit under those fenders, with some Cad hubcaps, chopped roof, and subtle body modifications to smooth her out and clean her up a bit. Here are a couple pics for you guys. I've been pin striping her at different shows adding more lines each time. Enjoy!

Artistic Precision

Showtime

Artistic Precision

Blacked Out

Artistic Precision

More Black

Artistic Precision

Man I love driving this car. It's so different from anything I've ever driven, and gets far different reactions from any other car I've owned. It's like a time machine. I trip out on old car like these, studying how they were built and assembled. Thinking about the people who built it and the time period it was built in. Thinking of the different owners and different lives this car has had. If they could only talk. This car was being driven by people of my great grandparents age. My grandparents would have been riding around in these cars cars kids with their parents. So cool to think about. I'm going to enjoy building this car. It will be my finest creation to date. I can't wait for the process to unfold and be able to finally see the vision in my head, sitting in front of me ready to be driven again.