News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Floor mats

Started by dst2680, September 03, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dst2680

Three years after purchasing the car, I am still looking for a set of front floor mats for my green 1975 CDV. Nothing has turned up on eBay either. If you know where I could locate a set, I would love to talk to you.
David

Barry M Wheeler #2189

David, I too am looking for an original front mat for my '81 Seville. I "gave up" and bought a new one on eBay. It will at least cover up much of the carpet and I can get rid of the ones that came with the car. They have sticky stuff on the back to hold them in place and each and every time I take them out to clean, I don't remember the stuff on the back and just toss them behind me on the grass, which lets all the clippings stick to the back.

GM never gave a thought that our cars would be collectible, and so not only did they make the original mats out of the cheapest rubber they could, they didn't make many spares either. So, the "unusual" colors are ignored by people if they make reproductions and so we have to look and look and hope. Maybe you'll get lucky if you go to Hershey.

In case anyone should have a beige front mat, or even a set for the '79-85 Eldos or '80-85 Sevilles I'd be happy to purchase them.
Best of luck, David.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville